Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are questions that are frequently asked by citizens when contacting City Hall. If the information you need is not listed below, please contact our office at (573) 471-2512.
- When are Council meetings held?
- How can I register to vote?
- Where do I vote?
- How can I contact the Scott County Courthouse?
- How can I get a copy of birth/death certificates?
- How can I contact the Humane Society?
- What is the number to the license bureau?
- Is there a local number for Charter Communication?
- When is my trash picked up?
- How do I rent the Clinton Community Building?
- How can I get a job with the City?
- Why didn't I get a tax bill?
- Do I need a license to have a yard sale?
- Do I need a business license?
- What type of business license do I need?
- Do I need a liquor license? How do I get a liquor license?
- I'm having an outdoor party. Do I need a permit?
- I want to have a parade. Do I need a permit?