During this morning’s meeting, Council took the following actions:
- Completed the first reading of Bill 6048 requesting a zoning change from Agricultural Open to Single-Family Residential.
- Completed the first reading of Bill 6049 requesting approval of a subdivision, South Ridge Estates, 21st Addition.
- Authorized staff to proceed with a MoDOT funding application to resurface airport runways and apply new pavement markings.
- Approved Bill 6050, re-adopting the City’s Fair Housing Policy.
- Completed the first reading of Bill 6052, authorizing the execution of a real estate contract and option to purchase real estate for a future water treatment plan.
There being no other items of business the meeting was adjourned.